NETWORK… SHARE KNOWLEDGE…GAIN A PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION IN YOUR FIELD
The Value of the MCR Program Overview
Many of today’s corporations are committed to strengthening the knowledge, skills, and abilities of their corporate real estate (CRE) professionals locally and globally. The Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) designation provides essential skills that focus on critical business issues and the mission of the corporate real estate organization in relation to enterprise goals. Designed for CRE professionals with at least five years of experience, the MCR seminars are focused specifically on ensuring all participants have mastered technical skills within the CRE body of knowledge and have the ability to apply them to the strategic management of CRE. The designation is well-recognized within the profession and, increasingly, by executive-level corporate leaders outside of the CRE domain—a testament to the dedication, specialization, expertise, and knowledge of the Top-Rated Faculty and the designation holders.
Real-World Value for MCR Participants
Delivered by experienced faculty comprised of leading experts in their fields, seminars use an interactive, team-based approach to solve problems, analyze case studies and share experiences. The MCR designation assures clients and colleagues of an advanced competence and successful experience as a CRE professional. Participants are able to:
• Understand how CRE fits into the corporate enterprise;
• Apply CRE best practices and practical approaches to their current work;
• Select specialized professional development seminars to hone skills unique to specific roles within CRE; and
• Solve problems in small groups with peers and faculty from various roles across the CRE profession.
Real-World Value for Employers
Supporting employee involvement in the MCR professional designation program provides unparalleled benefits to organizations. Employers are able to:
• Ensure their CRE staff have state-of-the-art knowledge of proven approaches to supporting business strategy, reducing costs, mitigating financial and other risks, and leveraging real estate to attract and retain employees;
• Develop employee skill sets enabling them to utilize practical approaches successfully applied elsewhere;
• Ensure CRE staff have a common language and understanding of the profession yielding consistent communications between service providers and end users/occupiers; and
• Utilize highly-focused curriculum content to supplement or replace the development of in-house training courses.
Earn the MCR
Plan your schedule. Register online: learn.corenetglobal.org
Start with any of the following seminars:
3 Required Seminars (two-day seminars)
• Corporate Real Estate Finance
• Enterprise Alignment
• Real Estate’s Impact on Financial Statements
2 Professional Development Seminars (two-day seminars)
• Advanced Lease Analysis
• Advanced Negotiations for Corporate Real Estate Professionals
• Corporate Real Estate Technology Essentials
• Corporate Real Estate Technology Selection and Implementation
• Essentials of Corporate Real Estate Leadership
• Performance Management
• Portfolio Management
• Service Delivery and Outsourcing
• Workplace Strategy Essentials
• Workplace Strategy Methodologies
• Workplace Strategy in Practice
1 Final Seminar (three-day seminar)
• Capstone: Leadership and Strategy
Check out our latest CoreNet MCR video on Workplace
Creating corporate value through Workplace strategy.
Contact CoreNet Global to take advantage of the benefits of the MCR group program.