CoreNet Global New Zealand Chapter Young Leaders
Our Core purpose:
It is about welcoming people into the CoreNet Global world and wider property community, our committee is a make up of industry representatives leading in their fields and are committed to encourage connections, growth and build a roadmap into your future development as every individual plays a crucial role within the industry.
It’s all about the ability to –
- Welcome - Welcome people new to the industry and bring them into the CoreNet Global world and wider property community.
- Connect- Create genuine connections and long-lasting relationships.
- Grow- Grow, develop, create roadmaps and opportunities that will your growth into the property industry.
What we offer:
Members are up to 35 years of age qualify as a CoreNet Global Young Leader, alongside special membership categories such as tertiary students and academics are eligible for this membership at discounted rates annually with all benefits of a full membership and added bonus of Young Leader held and focused events.
As a young Leader, immediate benefits are-
- Empowerment- The firsthand insights, the exposure and building this through
- Development- An investment that will benefit personal growth and career aspirations.
- Connections- Meeting genuine people, getting to know the industry and make friendships along the way.
- Opportunities- For personal, professional development and leadership, become aware of other facets of the industry.
- Support- Having the right support and guidance, offering mentorship, and finding new directions.
- Knowledge- Formal professional development (MCR) and useful insights from events at a local and global level.
New Zealand Chapter Young Leader Contacts:
Young Leader Chair
Warren and Mahoney
Young Leader Vice Chair
JLL New Zealand