The Proactive Property Award
We know that property professionals come up with some pretty amazing solutions, and we want to celebrate that.
We have therefore set up The Proactive Property Award to acknowledge and celebrate the very best real estate solutions created to solve business challenges - big or small.
We are looking for corporate real estate professionals (teams, companies, groups of any sort) to send in submissions to showcase your real estate solutions to business problems. In the process, we’d like you to show us how you have created significant value through your team making a proactive difference to their organisation through property.
Have you solved a business challenge with a real estate solution? Have you created value for your organisation by identifying an issue or challenge and then solving it through property?
If so, CoreNet’s Proactive Property Award could give your team and your organisation a real boost, along with a great trophy and the prize of a $1,000 dinner voucher to spend at the restaurant of your team’s choice. And we will profile the shortlist, finalists and winner across the CoreNet network and in the media. ENTRY FORM Download Here
- Now - nominations open
- Friday 10 August at 5pm– nominations close
- Week of 13 August – judging
- Week of 20 August – shortlist announced
- Week of 10 September – shortlisted entries to present to the judges
- Thursday 27 September 5pm-7pm– Award announced at Generator Britomart Place, Level 10, 11 Britomart Place (above the Westpac building), after a tour of this new office space.
Nominations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, received before 5pm on Friday 10 August 2018. Please use the provided form.
Criteria - what we want to see:
When writing your submission, please show:
- The challenge
- How you met it
- The value you created for your organisation as a result.
Nominations will be assessed against three core criteria:
- Impact:demonstrated impacted on the business, cost versus benefit and overall realization of objectives
- Innovation: demonstrated use of new methods, new ideas or new technology
- Collaboration:demonstrated collaboration between real estate professionals, end users, and other stakeholders
ENTRY FORM Download Here
Conditions of entry
Nominations can be made by the nominee or by a third party.
The subject of the submission must relate to a single project that has been delivered over the 12 months to 1 July 2018.
Initial written submission should be made in PDF format and must comprise:
- Main submission: written description of the solution and how it fulfils the judging criteria (maximum 500 words)
- Summary submission:Short written summary of the solution (maximum 50 words).
- Photo/s – maximum 3: high resolution, professional quality images.
Submissions should be made on the basis that shortlisted entries will be outlined in CoreNet communications and to awards event attendees using the summary submission text and photo.
Confidential information should be labelled ‘Confidential to the judging panel’.
To be announced shortly